1. While cats pretend not to understand human speech, they do apparently understand laughter. And when the kitty falls in the toilet, he does NOT appreciate the humor of the situation.
2. Snickerdoodles made with butter rather than margarine or butter-flavored Crisco have about a two-hour shelf life before they get hard and dry.
3. Strawberry Go-Gurt, even the kind with Phineas and Ferb on the package, doesn’t come out of fake fur without a trip to the cleaners.
4. If you take care of your colleagues, eventually even the most oblivious member of the crew will throw you back an opportunity. 🙂
5. I will not be allowed to bring rollerblades to work, despite the presence of a new self-propelled vacuum.
6. Men in their twenties can’t tell when a cookie sucks.
7. My grandma doesn’t know a Bluetooth when she sees it.
8. Cops go easier on a woman when she cries a little.
All in all, an eventful week. Here’s hoping the next is a bit smoother.